Tackle It Tuesday ~ November 11


I am really glad I finally got to do a Tackle It Tuesday post. I have done a post or two before for Tackle It Tuesday, possibly on my old blog. For anyone who doesn't know about Tackle It Tuesday, the instructions are on this page. Lots of these memes have instructions for Mr. Linky too, and the other day I found out something about Mr. Linky, the smilie guy that appears after you link properly is clickable so you can fix any mistakes you have made.

To find the latest Tackle It Tuesday posts click here. Some of the posts are behind our time in these memes, some you have to wait until they post in their own timezone. When I have linked in, all the host pages can be found by clicking on the graphic I post in the post.

I have had a pile of paperbacks with no home, that may possibly have been bent in the future. So today I found a home for them, but taking out some magazines that I know most I don't like. I dusted two shelves and on one shelf found a home for my paperbacks. You can see my new books that came today that I am going to read for Fall Into Reading.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I like the look of this. Will investigate further. Well done for your job well done.
Great job. I wish I had more time to read. I love to read for pleasure!
Blessings.
Kim
Tilly said…
Well done! This reminds me of all the jobs that I need to do - everywhere I look there's room for improvement but right now I could do with a nap (being pregnant at 43 is so much more tiring than being pregnant at 30!) I have been quite busy already today, we've been to our local toddler session, sorted out an insurance problem, booked the cat in at the vets (vaccinations), rang the cattery and made lunch. I have a big heap of washing which needs folding so I think that will be my pre-nap job (not that I'm likely to get a nap with Nipper to look after!)
JGH said…
Sounds like a fun meme. One that I will have to "tackle" sometime
flmom said…
I have an award for you! :o)

Popular Posts