Tagged

I was tagged by Amanda, which was a lovely surprise. Amanda has larkspurs growing by a picket fence which I haven't seen done before, it is lovely.

I was going to put down exactly the same things as Amanda did, but these below more reflect me, at least this month or so.

Six things I value

Education, so you don't have to be at everyone's mercy. And I mean for boys in particular, it is not related to women's issues. If you are not able to get it, I appreciate that as well

The King James Version of the Bible

Manners

Routine

Honesty

Domesticity (according to the freedictionary it means, amongst other things "domestic activities or life; "making a hobby of domesticity"" not saying I do that or am that. I wonder if that is a modern spin on it, or it can only be a hobby these days

Now the tricky part where I have to put my beliefs out there. Only this week my husband said for the first time that I am opinionated and stubborn I think the words were.

Six things I don't support

The idea that only jobs is holding back more remote areas in the country, it's not what it seems on the surface, in my limited experience

Saving water for others to sell it without telling us both things at once so we know what is really going on, basically sell the whole idea to us

Most of our population (Australia) living in nearly the same places

The idea that you have to drink too much to be a real country person

Bullying and protectionism which seem to be related

The ads of the worst bits of a TV show shown on an earlier time slot

Six people I tag

Caroline
Joolz
A Different Drum
Homespun Simplicity
JGH
The Old Dairy

This woman looks very relaxed. I seem to get in a tizz instead. I changed my answers a few times, they may be still not great. But anyway, that will have to be it. I have to start getting ready for ballet tonight.


Housewife Keeping Her Eyes Glued on the T.V. While Doing Her Ironing by Nina Leen
Housewife Keeping Her Eyes Glued on the T.V. While Doing Her Ironing

Comments

JGH said…
Thanks for tagging me! I'll have to give this some thought....I haven't done too many memes and definitely none like this. Deep thinking to be done!

Love the lady with the TV on and the iron going. Every time I iron I say to myself "I really gotta bring the radio in here!" then I forget until the next time.
Amanda said…
You sure did answer this tag quickly. I loved your answers and I know what you mean about changing them more than once. I wanted to do the same but would have been at it forever, so I just kept the ones that came off the top of my head.
I found myself nodding quite a few times as I read yours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Karen said…
No problem...I don't mind being tagged. I'll post it as soon as I can. :-)
Karen
Karen said…
Hi, Linda, I finally posted it!
Karen
The dB family said…
Lol! The photo makes me laugh! I wonder if she is actually getting her ironing done?

Thanks for tagging me! Once we have highspeed service again, I will do it. It seems all I can do lately is publish to my blog and that's all. I am on here at the library today.

Popular Posts