Lilies & Lavender


About a week ago my husband was out pruning our lavender. Yesterday he said my beautiful unnamed lily that I inherited from the previous owner of our new house had been stripped by hail. So even though we have weeded, I can't show you an after photo. Besides which my daughter borrowed my expensive camera batteries.

Well actually I can, you can see the stalks but no flowers. We borrowed a camera. It is to the left of the bed.





So I am happy that Christian talked about these two plants on his latest videos. Now I know I have a lilium, well I think so anyway. What do you think? It is quite stunning with the yellow and white roses.

I saw a white lily in a pot at the supermarket, at $21 I didn't buy it, and I am always unsure if they are genuine Christmas lilies.

I saw an arrangement of lilies like either mine or Christians at the hospital today, a lady grows them in her garden. What a lovely garden it must be to walk through.



Comments

Popular Posts