10 Things I Love

I asked for a letter and I received The Letter B from Linda at At Home On The Rock. Linda says of the place she got it from:

"She had to list 10 things she loved that began with the letter "C" and instructions for anyone else who wanted to play to leave her a note and she'd give a letter."

1. Bandicoots

2. Billys (Billy Tea)

3. Babies if they are my own

4. Bread rolls

5. Blessings

6. Bacon

7. Barley

8. Barrel racing

9. Brandied Fruit Cake

10. Baked apples & custard

With the help of Wordthrill

Leave me a note and I will give you a letter. Please stay awhile at Linda's blog.


Holbrook

Comments

Karen said…
Hi, Linda! Are you giving out letters, too? If so, I think I would like to play...
Karen
Great list, Linda. Thanks for playing!
Joyce said…
You know, Linda, I am the same way about babies. I find that I can also be affectionate with grandbabies!

So, what is endearing about bandicoots? I have never personally seen one; do you see lots of them?
Linda said…
When I was a little girl it was always special to see they had been there during the night. They leave little holes in the lawn.

Popular Posts