Reflection Saturday


It is interesting that I mentioned the other day about not being scared of spiders.

This morning I was standing at the sink and saw the biggest huntsman spider I have ever seen. I wasn't going to tell the girls at first. Usually my husband catches them and puts them outside. He isn't home today.

I asked my little girls if they were scared on spiders and they said no, so I told them. It was on a high wall.

My little girl came back and said she was scared of big spiders. My eldest screamed, but not a real scream.

Our guest has been trying to catch it, so now it is on the floor. I must say I don't remember seeing one in the car, but there may have been one in our van. I don't have the camera here, I wish I did.

For more Reflection Saturday please visit Doodles of Life.

Comments

Tatersmama said…
Call me weird, but I like Huntsmans. I don't even mind the ones in the house, just as long as they stay on their side of the room!
Linda said…
I think they are quite friendly looking, this big one was like in another league!

Popular Posts