Sincerely 'From Me to You


I haven't participated in this for awhile. Here are the guidelines. This is the second last one I did on my old blog.

"The purpose of Sincerely 'Fro Me to You (every Thursday) is to link up a post about something from your past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of your 'fro or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. We just want to read about something that will never see the inside of a scrapbook either because it's not worthy or because you can't find your fancy crinkle cut scissors."


This photo is from 2006 before we painted the house, or at least that section. It is an outfit we made from op-shop clothes I think, sewn onto a broken hoola hoop. We actually did paint the wall that month.


Comments

What a cute home made costume!
Anonymous said…
I love the creativity!! My kids always go so "mainstream" lol.
Jerralea said…
How inventive! Hula hoops are useful. I'm pretty sure I saw an idea on making wreaths out of hula hoops ...

Anyway, that's definitely one cute clown.
akawest said…
Kids in costumes are so much fun. What a cutie!
Kristen said…
What an awesome costume...may have to steal that idea!
Anonymous said…
Very clever.. you have skills.. I have yet to attempt to make my own costume!
j said…
Now that is a cool idea. I had never though of using a hoola hoop like that before.

Cute picture!
Tammy said…
There are some really creative folks in this world...but not me. Love the flowery pants.
Linda said…
I think my daughter and hubby take more of the credit for the costume.

Popular Posts