Thru My Eyes-2009

Thru My Eyes-2009 at Gail's blog.

I have my asthma script filled, the morning was cool and I have been able to think! However, it is quite warm now! This is what I was reading this morning.

Today's blog hopping:

Ever wondered about the Amish language and the language they teach the children? Here is a post that may be interesting to you.


Have people in your life you find difficult to manage?

I read all three posts, interesting.


Did you have any idea, that in America that Goodwill is literally that? Check it out.

If you read further on the blog you will learn how to flush your lurkers out, and lots of other interesting things.

A nice cotton knitting project here.

I nearly forgot today's picture. Thanks to Gail's post I remembered. I have changed it to one I took with the newfangled camera. (The other photo I will post on Thursday.) The photo is a swan plant that unfortunately is not big enough to support many butterfly catapillars.

Comments

Popular Posts