Thru My Eyes-2009 Thursday


This is a feeder my little girl made. Today we rescued it from the tree before the rain came. My middle daughter was at the pool. We had a storm. Both parents went to find the girls who arrived on my doorstep very wet. While we were outside getting the trailer off the car to rescue them, little daughter thought to close our windows. Only our pillows got a bit wet on the edge and the lace curtain which I hoped has dried during the afternoon.

Later on the girls came with tales of trees or branches down, and a house's verandah fallen in. Then spent a lot of time looking at things.

We had a black-out and hubby cooked tea/dinner on an old gas BBQ inside. The power came back on before it got dark as it is daylight savings. The blackout lasted quite awhile.

Please visit Gail at Doodles of Life to view more Thru My Eyes for this Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts