Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
A Town Called Ruby Prairie.


On my TV:
My son and youngest daughter have a wii wheel in the post from their brother so there are cool looking ships or subs on my screen.


On the menu for tonight:
Beef & Red Lentil Curry


On my To Do list:
To get batteries for my new secondhand film camera, the first one was from the US and I accidently dropped it in a shopping centre many years ago.


New Recipe I tried last week:
Spaghettini with Tuna, Capers & Chilli


In the craft basket:
My daughter finished her ruching for textiles homework.


Looking forward to:
Getting some more bills paid.


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Try Sweet Impossible Pie, you'll score a few points there.


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Preserving hints.


Favorite photo from last week:
my husband took this on the weekend




Lesson learned the past few days: it is hard to drive while you are deep in thought about fires for example. Also I learnt you can help yourself survive a fire with wet towels. Mine are so thin I doubt they would be any use as a group. Must work on that. I did think about buying some on shopping day but didn't.


On my Prayer List:
The friend of my friend on Bee~Content Ranch.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
I love reading this. And what a beautiful picture and nice change to your blog.
Sandra said…
Enjoyed reading your list :)

Well hopefully you never have to try and survive a fire right?
Linda said…
Thanks scrappy.

Sandra, yes.
Lara said…
Wow, great picture! It's like looking into your part of the world. Its beautiful!

Popular Posts