My feathered friends




I thought I was so clever getting closer to my birds than Christian did in the video. Christian is outside of Melbourne, out of the bushfire area. I did feel clever until my cat noticed how close they were too and tried to catch one. I wasn't impressed with him. One of the birds is a baby and they live around our house. We don't water much at this house, we don't have a watering system, but we do water more at our other house. We got a very large bill recently though, so it is just as well we have only watered parts that we want to water more, like some of the beds and bushes.

I was very impressed this morning when I saw a flash of red in the buddleia bush out the back when I was sitting at the table. It was a crimson rosella I think.

Comments

The dB family said…
Wow! You did get closer!! I hope that kitty didn't get a snack :0)!
Linda said…
No not my style.

Some of it was the zoom, but I was pretty close.
Tilly said…
Interesting birds - I've not seen those before. We get quite a lot in our garden and luckily our cat is now too old to catch them and so just sits and watches instead.

Popular Posts