Simple Woman's Daybook ~ February 23


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... light smoke haze

I am thinking... why do packet cookie mix say to bake one tray at a time, I thought they were supposed to make things easier?

I am thankful for... the fun time the kids had at Youth last night

From the kitchen... sausage stir-fry and packet cookies left over from a hamper

I am wearing... green cotton capris, brown sleeveless shirt

I am creating... making sure we have everything ready for ballet

I am going... grocery shopping

I am reading...
Dream To Follow, Lauraine Snelling

I am hoping...
we don't get another 40oC day, but one is forecast

I am hearing... a fan

Around the house... lots of different bits of the kids homework

One of my favorite things... my husband's new laptop bag

A few plans for the rest of the week: still the first piano lesson and ordering camera batteries

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
blue-tongued skink/lizard

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
Great to read these. I missed it when I was here first thing this morning. Hope you're weather cools down rather than get hotter. We are still around -10C during the day. Spring is just around the corner, it has to be.
Joyce said…
Hi, Linda,
I've never seen a skink. Do you have a lot of them?
It sounds like it's still very warm for you all.
Linda said…
I think we have seen five here at our house.

Popular Posts