Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... a little cloudy

I am thinking... how much today is different from last Saturday, I was worried about another day of heat

I am thankful for... the cooler weather

From the kitchen... thinking of making a Sweet Impossible Pie

I am wearing... green capris and an old t-shirt

I am creating... just making sure we have bought everything we need for the next two weeks

I am going... no where that I know of yet

I am reading... two books, this time I have started The Saddlemaker's Wife by Earlene Fowler, I hope it is not too much of a crime book

I am hoping... I can continue to remember what we need to do and to buy or pay for, we have two milestone birthdays (an 18th and a 21st), the start of ballet, lots of things on the go

I am hearing... Disney Channel and the fridge

Around the house... another cottage chair broken, it collapsed while I was sitting on it, apparently it still has the original glue which is the problem, thankfully I was able to hold onto the table a little

One of my favorite things... old cookbooks

A few plans for the rest of the week: to buy ballet shoes. The shop people drive all the way up here to sell ballet items, 1 1/2 hours drive

Here is picture thought I am sharing... our crepe myrtle



Simple Woman's Daybook site.

Comments

Joyce said…
So glad to hear your weather is cooling down.

The crepe myrtle is beautiful.
Tania said…
Lovely and peaceful post with a touch of cool.

Enjoy the coolness Linda.

It was a beautiful day here today (almost autumn like) but warming up again tomorrow with 34C.

A nice change from last week.

Tania
Scrappy quilter said…
I too am so glad your weather is cooling down.

Popular Posts