Thankful Thursday


I'm sorry but I am not very organised with my Thankful Thursday post. Here is what I was thankful for earlier on in the week.

Monday: I found a complete ballet leotard, wrap and skirt that I didn't remember I had. I was worried that the one I got for my little girl she would grow out of very soon. Hopefully the other one will fit well when the time comes. I felt like God had given it to me. I am relieved now I remember buying it. It took awhile lol.

I got so much joy from two rabbits that ran across the road. It reminded me of other times with hubby.

We also had a garden visitor, a blue-tongued lizard.

Tuesday: A lot of nice things happened for my son. I thank anyone who has prayed for my son and his English and schoolwork so he can have a smooth start to his adult life when he finishes this year of school in November. He had free periods and he had double booked, he was able to do his English work quickly and get to do his other work as well. I liked his attitude. He had to come home to get a book, and he was really determined. He knows what his absolute top priority is and is not afraid to stick up for it.

He had another teacher lend their ipod and they are Christian and he really got into a song by Petra called The Colouring Song. It is a cheerful song, a little graphic at the start.

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
Petra use to be our older kids favorite band.
Joolz said…
Hey Linda

I saw a dear little bunny, hippety hopping along the side of the road yesterday morning while I was out for my walk. Made me laugh, dear little thing. Hope he stays safe as we have also seen a wily old fox skulking around the same area.

Good on your son for knuckling down and getting that work done. I have told my B15 (Yr 10)that she really needs to put in this year and last year was a bit of a bludge So far she is keen on all of her subjects and is getting homework done at school and on time at home and the weekends. Something must have clicked. Best of luck for a smooth Y12 with him.

Cheers - Joolz
Grammy said…
Happy tt. What a joyful post. I have never seen a blue tung lizard. I am glad you son is doing fine to. Have a great week.
Denise said…
Such a nice thankful post.
Genefaith said…
I enjoy reading your post. It gives me an idea to be thankful in everything.
Anonymous said…
Such a good reminder to be happy with simple things ;)
Laurie Ann said…
What a thank-filled post! I loved it. Happy Thankful Thursday!
June said…
I use to have some bunnies when my son was small.

thanks for the memories.

June

Popular Posts