Using only one word answers

Scrappy Quilter has a fun game. However, I imagine I will try to relate all my answers back to the 41oC heat we have forcast for today and the next three days and how our cars are not here.

USING ONLY ONE WORD, I am to answer the following questions.

Your hair? .... black

Your mother? .... there

Your father? .... deceased

Your favorite thing? .... car

Your dream last night? .... non-existent

Your favorite drink? ... tea

What room are you in? .... entry

Your hobby? .... blogging

Your fear? ..... minor

Where were you last night? .... home

Something that you aren't? ..... public-speaker

Muffins? .... nuh

Your favorite book? .... Laura

Wish list item? .... music

Last thing you did? .... lunch

What are you wearing?.... capris

Your pet? ..... dog

Friends? ...... you

Your favorite TV Show? ..... Nanny

Your life? .... summer

Your mood? ...... bothered

Missing someone?..... no

Drinking? .... Ribena

Something you're not wearing? ..... thongs (flipflops)

Your favorite store? ..... IGA

Your favorite color? ..... lilac

Where do you go to over and over? ..... school

My favorite place to eat? .... home

As Scrappy says: Like to play? Let me know if you do so I can come read your answers!.. Have fun doing it.

One word is hard without describing what you mean. Hmm.


Lilac Anemone by Matilda Ellison

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
It was difficult wasn't it. It's surprising because I always thought of more than one word. Love the picture.
Joyce said…
This was fun! What is Ribena?
Had a good catch up read this morning, I didn't realise it had been so long since I visited. I can relate to the cooler outside at night. I remember the days when it was safe enough to sleep outside at night.
Anonymous said…
glad you clarified the "thongs" answer....
Linda said…
Yes, I couldn't think of another word.

Ribena is black currant I think, and you dilute it with water. A syrup in a bottle that is used for kids as it is healthy.
Tilly said…
Hi Linda, think I'll try this!

Wow - 41 degrees! We are having very cold and icy weather, with snow, which is very unusual for our area. It's often chilly in the winter but it hardly ever snows. We've had enough snow to make snowmen and that's not happened in the 15+ years I've lived around here!

Popular Posts