Thursday, April 2, 2009
very pretty. A standard plant that used to grow in nearly every Australian backyard. The subject of a recent wonderful blog post, not from an Australian backyard but from a Air Base in the US.
But also an ingredient to make lemonade.
I have been awarded another lemonade award. I am very happy about this. It is from Jules from On Eagles' Wings, an Australian born Kiwi. I met her on the Titus 2 blog party on March 2 or thereabouts. On reading her newer posts I find I have even more in common that I first thought, lots of interesting reading material to catch up on.
Having listened to a show by Amy Hagberg called How to recession proof your marriage, attitude is very important. You can find it on the sidebar here. I love blogtalk radio.
This award is given to a blog that shows great attitude or gratitude.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post;
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude;
3. Link to your nominees within your post;
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to this post and person from whom you received the award.
Like Jules says: The winners are:
1. The first person who comes to mind is my newest follower Sarah Lulu. She works in Foster Care, Normal is a Cycle on a Washing Machine an Aussie blogger.
2. A Collection of Days
3. A Frugal Stretch
4. Bee Content Ranch
5. Out Back
6. The Old Dairy
7. At Home On The Rock
8. Tilly Tatas
9. Scraps & Pieces of our Lives
10. Mom's Musings
These are a lovely collection of blogs. I hope you visit some.