Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
Secrets on the Wind by Stephanie Grace Whitson

On my TV:
Little House On The Prairie (2005), in six parts. It is on Prime about lunchtime. It has the actress that played the adult Missy from the Janette Oke series. She does an excellent job of playing Caroline.

On the menu for tonight:
Left-overs from what my MIL made us for lunch, sausage pasta.

On my To Do list:
To get the cord so I can put more photos on my computer in its new location.

New Recipe I tried last week:
Tomato, Pancetta & Broad Bean or Fava Bean Pasta

In the craft basket:
same skirt, same hem.

Looking forward to:
My weeding being finished

Homemaking Tip for this week:
If you have one of those thick wire like towel hangers on the back of the door, attach pegs to it to keep "people" from pulling on the towel, I haven't had one for awhile, trying it out in my new house

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I have been basically off line for a week or less, so nothing comes to mind

Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:
I am not sure

On my Prayer List:
I have been praying, but again, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Phillipians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.", from the above novel, which gives a clearer meaning of it to me.

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Sarah Lulu said…
think on these good things ....

yes I agree.
Scrappy quilter said…
I so enjoy reading this. Hope you're having a great day.
Joyce said…
Hi, Linda,
Phil.4:8 is a favorite verse of mine, too, which has often helped me stop focusing on problems, and turn my attention to the truth of God's Word instead.

Hope you're having an excellent day. :)

Popular Posts