Simple Woman's Daybook ~ May 4


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... a very pretty day

I am thinking... I should go outside, the days are quite short

I am thankful for... the mouse being caught in our new house

From the kitchen... we are doing the same as last week, sleeping over at the new house making spaghetti bolognaise

I am wearing... light blue jeans, red windcheater, and black jacket

I am creating... a food shopping list

I am going... food shopping

I am reading... I have just finished Gilbert Morris' The Honorable Imposter. I put it off, but it is a great read about The Mayflower

I am hoping... no more mice can get in. We blocked up some holes after that one got in.

I am hearing... my daughter playing the keyboard

Around the house... my eldest daughter

One of my favorite things... the hot chocolate she made for me

A few plans for the rest of the week: if it is pretty like this tomorrow, some gardening would be nice

Here is picture thought I am sharing... a recent photo



Please visit Peggy for more Simple Woman's Daybook.

Comments

Popular Posts