48 Things About Me
I found this at On Eagles' Wings from Bloom Where You're Planted.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50, but I have been not sleeping until 2 so I stayed there a little while, if it makes it worse I will continue the 7:50 each day.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, but I haven't had one for a very long time, not including stir-fry
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? That is a bad question to ask. Usually I was the one at home babysitting.
4. What is your favorite tv show? I am just getting used to what is available on Austar, don't watch normal TV unless there is something special on, which I'd have to find out about first. I just watch things on Hallmark, How To, Lifestyle and things on food sometimes like River Cottage.
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I'm not sure I think in absolutes like that. I think I would like to try the town I lived in as a child or the one my Grandparents lived in 3 miles down the road, or my hometown where I was born and lived after the age of 14. I am curious if it has changed much in the years we have been gone. I would be just a little bit I am sure. Moved ahead in time mostly I think.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Muesli, as there was no wheatgerm for weetbix.
7. What is your favorite food? I don't think of food like that anymore. It is just the stuff I have to buy. I have old favourites. So if it was to be a new favourite, or preference it would be Carbonara, black turtle beans, chili & mint combos, tuna, pepperoni pizza, and definitely anchovies
8. What foods do you dislike? tripe I think, little bit scared of holkein noodles and satay, and barley stew, they are the failures of our kitchen over the last 6 years and I haven't forgotten the dishes yet
9. Favorite place to eat? I'd like to try Taco Bills
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? SUV
12. What are your favorite clothes? my favourite pair of jeans
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Little House on the Prairie sites, Greenock, Cullumpton Devon, Orkney,
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? That kind of question isn't my thing
16. Favorite time of day? 6pm, 9.30pm, 12pm and around 2pm
17. Where were you born? North East Victoria
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? AFL?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Don't know
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Don't know
21. Who are you most curious about their responses back to this? All the same
22. Bird watcher? I watch parrots. I notice what jays are doing.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
24. Do you have any pets? We have family pets.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? my daughter's scholarship
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
27. What is your best childhood memory? there are lots. So rich. I have mentioned lots before. Have I mentioned sleeping in a haystack with my cousin? I went iceskating as a teenager
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog
29. Are you married? yes, for 24 years
30. Do you always wear your seatbelt? yes
31. Have you been in a car accident? no
32. Any pet peeves? I try to keep them to myself
33. Favorite pizza toppings? I order super supreme with anchovies and capricosa with anchovies
34. Favorite flower? daphne, osmanthus, wintersweet, jonquil, camellia, rhododendron
35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? we always go to McDonalds, well I think actually if I am not there my husband goes to Burger King
37. How many times did you fail your driver's licence test? none
38. From whom did you get your last email? my son I think
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would not do that
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I don't think so. However, from this I found a new word, spontaneous idealist. Is that what my son is?
41. Like your job? I am not unhappy in a job, so I have to say yes
42. Do you like broccoli? yes
43. What was your favorite vacation? first I would have to remember what they were. We have stayed at Lakes Entrance, Geelong, Bendigo, Canberra, (as a teen, Swansea and other places in Tasmania, Nambucca Heads, Bega, Nathalia) Corryong, Pambula, Richmond, Vic., Stawell, Yarram, Robinvale, as a child I went on a holiday on the Great Ocean Road. Church activities at Sorrento or Rye.
I liked Walkerville a lot. It was during our trip near Yarram. I guess I like rock pools. There have been lots of daytrips too.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I went out for lunch. Not sure when the last dinner was. It would have been a work dinner for my husband when he worked at the factory I think. My Mum is not here to babysit.
45. What are you listening to right now? The washing machine draining out.
46. What is your favorite color? Magenta, lime sometimes, red.
47. How many tatoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I would love anyone to join in.