Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Apparently 9 oC at home. It was very cold in the street today.

One of my simple pleasures:
smelling wintersweet, daphne and other winter flowers like jonquils

On my bedside table:
A Secret Refuge, Lauraine Snelling, just finished A Touch Of Grace

On my TV:
Video Hits Michael Jackson's Top 30 CMC Rocks The Snowys Top 30

On the menu for tonight:
Pea & Ham with Kranskys

On my To Do list:
going to Target to get a special Pokemon thingo that is on at the moment

New Recipe I tried last week:
Balsamic Tomato, Chorizo & Rocket Fettucine

In the craft basket:
My daughter has her hem and machine sewing her zip in her gorgeous dress

Looking forward to:
having my ceiling rose painted

Homemaking Tip for this week:
I think I forgot to write it down! I wonder what it was, or whether there actually wasn't one!!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Our Red House's Farewell to Michael Jackson

Favorite photo from last week:
Check out the Aussie mistletoe? at the top.



Lesson learned the past few days:
If your thoughts are really making you anxious because you are really worried about something that may happen, try keeping the thought patterns going while singing "Sing Hallelujah To The Lord", so far I can't keep the thoughts going. This idea came from the back of the novel A Touch Of Grace where the character was trying to bring their thoughts into captivity?

On my Prayer List:
?

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
2 Corinthians 10:5

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts