Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods:
It is warm because it is going to rain

One of my simple pleasures:
the sun streaming in one of the windows

On my bedside table:
Just finished They Call Her Mrs Doc by Janette Oke

On my TV:
Better Homes & Gardens
Supersize v Superskinny
Super Nanny UK
a movie on the Hallmark channel maybe it was called Daniel something

On the menu for tonight:
Hearty Country Risotto click here for recipe, it used kranskys or chorizo so is adaptable as I buy both, and I did need to change meat as it happens, was so happy to find the recipe, someone found my blog through a search for kransky pasta and I found the recipe in their search. I hardly ever check what is going on, thanks whoever did that, some recipes are harder to come by

On my To Do list:
to keep asking my husband if he has found the number of the school dentist

New Recipe I tried last week:
Pork Sausages with Thai-style Salad (recipe under title, ie click title)

In the craft basket:
my husband mended some pants, not sure if we have anything else we haven't done

Looking forward to:
a small top up of money

Homemaking Tip for this week:
I like to freeze smallgoods, however, they seem to have a long shelf life, or fridge life

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Sandra's movie reviews, here

Favorite photo from last week:



Lesson learned the past few days:
looking over your year in photos is a worthwhile experience, I stopped doing this, but realise it works just as well with digital photos

On my Prayer List:
my husband

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Nothing comes to mind


This meme is from Sandra's blog.

I noticed some blogs with a variation to the comments today. Maybe the problems some people have been having will be finished soon as it looks like Blogger have been working on changing the way the comments are being done. Any thoughts?

Comments

Scrappy quilter said…
I wish Blogger would fix all the problems. Comments have been nice now that is fixed.

Great homemaker Monday. Another new book at my blog.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Sandra said…
I'm so glad to see you back posting on this, I missed your posts :)

Loved reading it and love that sky photo.

Have a wonderful day Linda,
Sandra

Popular Posts