Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... a fluffy sunset, dark grey clouds with peach edges

I am thinking... I am having a better half of the week now

I am thankful for... a gift of used clothes for my daughter who needs lots of warm clothes

From the kitchen... Sausage Casserole, I actually found the original recipe in the magazine it was printed in originally which was interesting, it is a chipolata recipe with mashed potato on top

I am wearing... the jeans I bought off ebay because they sounded like my jeans that wore out. They are nearly identical. My Mum had sewn elastic on the back, my husband was able to take it out and copy how she put it in. He did it very quickly, which was fantastic! I feel much better with "my jeans" back

I am creating... a menu plan, well actually sorting out what we can cook until the fruit order comes on Tuesday, thankfully there were three recipes on my plan and three days; perfect!

I am going... I don't think I am going anywhere to speak of for 12 days perhaps

I am reading... One Perfect Day by Lauraine Snelling

I am hoping... my daughter tries on some clothes for me, her gifted clothes and others in bags so we can discard any that don't fit

I am hearing... the wii

Around the house... my daughter on the laptop, one on the wii and another reading, we need to put some more wood on the fire

One of my favorite things... looking at crochet pics on blogs

A few plans for the rest of the week: my son is doing a SAC or compulsory school work at the regional centre, so that is exciting, they are doing it at a uni

Here is picture thought I am sharing... this is from May.



Visit the home of Simple Woman's Daybook here.

Comments

Joyce said…
I enjoyed your Daybook, Linda.

'Hooray!' on getting comfortable jeans again. I am so much the same; I miss my favorite, comfortable clothes when they wear out.

I don't think I've mentioned before how beautiful the scene at the head of your blog is. Is that typical scenery by you?

Hope you and yours have a blessed week.
Linda said…
Thank you Joyce, I hope you have a good week too.

I think it would have to be typical. There are no boring bits for at least an hour. There are four interesting places to view the snow, quite a way from each other, five actually or six. There are different river views, and a mountain or two without snow that are a nice shape. Also a couple of places or rather a road with nice moon views.

Popular Posts