I've been tagged
by daisymum7 at notes from daisy mountain.
The tag is to write about seven things about me that I think are amazing ....
1. I inherited three step children when I was 20. Two of them lived in our home for 5 years.
2. I think during that time I co-authored a book that is in the national library.
3. I started high school at 11 and 2 months because I went to school mid-year at four and didn't go start again the next year.
4. was in a group of 370 students when I started high school. In Year 10 the kids were split up into groups according to their maths ability and I made it into group one. I was never ahead in my maths work, my friend had done more work than I had.
5. I am surviving both my parents and my husband's divorces.
6. I learnt to sew at 11, and crochet at a similar age.
7. I know how to rock-a-billy and charleston, though it wouldn't be very elegant now I don't think.
I know not such a great list. Lots of people I know have already been tagged for this.
I'll try to work out who hasn't been tagged yet. I have to tag seven people. Maybe you can have a cute bear picture. Help I am putting my foot in it!
Tania @ Out Back
Caroline @ The Simple Things
Leanne @ The Good Life
A Bite of Country Cupcakes
Tilly @ Tilly Tatas
Jules @ On Eagles' Wings
Joyce @ Mom's Musings