Saturday 9: The Waiting





1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
No. Waiting for something, not for years. Always find something to do online these days.

2. How do you eat oreos?
There is an ad on Australian TV about Oreos at the moment. Does this really happen? Two boys in the playground, twist the Oreo, the loser has to marry some "ugly" girl in the playground. I got my first packet of Oreos in a Chrisco hamper about 7 years ago.

3. Are you cocky?
No I don't think so. I am wondering because I am tall, whether that has influenced this.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
No. It is something I have given thought to, my kids used to watch D.W. on Authur who had one.

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
Lifestyle channel, from now on it will be Southern Cross Ten.

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
Yes, but I am an inlander. Most Australians live by the ocean.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes, for tonsils, wisdom teeth, and five children.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?
I'm not even sure I know what it is. I have tasted real Gingerbeer, and we have some fake gingerbeer coming with my fruit order. Do they sell rootbeer in Australia. They would have to by now?

9. Could you live without a computer?
I have been most of this winter, though I still visited it at my other house, and at other places where I borrowed one. Then how would I order my fruit? I would have to spend more time at the grocery shop. May be a bit hard with shopping because of where we live. Still it would be possible.

Comments

Danton said…
Can't live without a computer nowadays. I tried that when I travelled just these past 20 days out of the country but was very much frustrated with the internet service because the only available was dial up. Imagine.

Popular Posts