Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Sunday...

Outside my window... cloudy

I am thinking... about the fan that seems like it has died on our wood heater

I am thankful for... the weather being warmer while we repair the fan

From the kitchen... turkey mince, beef sausages or Italian sausages, the first two I don't have a recipe for yet, so will have to get some!

I am wearing... something more practical for bringing in wood with wet bark and hopefully not sap

I am creating... a list of things for my husband to do tomorrow to make the most of our opportunities, without going overboard.

I am going... taking the kids to school on Tuesday as well as the usual pick ups

I am reading... deciding what to read, I think I'll try Seasons of the Heart by Janette Oke

I am hoping... all goes smoothly with our plans, it is nice to check things off a list

I am hearing... a glass jar, my daughter is making something, I hear a spoon too

Around the house... the clothes horse is suspiciously empty, without the fan, maybe I should wash something earlier

One of my favorite things... my daughter's hair

A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebrating Father's Day here in Australia, hearing about my husband and son's trip on the weekend and similar things

Here is picture thought I am sharing... from McDonald's playground



This meme is from Peggy.

Comments

Popular Posts