Sunday Stealing


Yikes, I have had two visits from Sunday Stealing participants, so I had better finish my post. Thanks so much for visiting guys, I mean girls.

The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star?
I haven't ever found the so called hot stars interesting. I do like the character Willie in the Love Comes Softly series. My daughter's were shocked I even mentioned it, which is fair enough. And it real life I probably wouldn't look twice at him, but I thought he was interesting on the movie.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
These questions I answer dorkily lol. I think I'd better visit some more blogs on how to answer that one properly. Well, I have visited some. I don't have a boat, a flash camera (though I can now see it is a good idea), a large TV (same story there). I used to like to buy furniture during tax time, but we don't have refunds like that now. What refunds we have had, lately has gone on car repairs, I guess because we were too silly to get rid of the car before it needed it, which was probably always the case, still I love it. I'm lucky the question said the word "ever" otherwise this would be rambling. I don't know, I sent my son to China does that count? I think now, that may have been the reason he went to the University he went to, which turned out to be excellent.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory?
These are not my style of question. Maybe I am too jaded? I think memory fades. I liked the way my husband looked at me on my wedding day. But now I can't remember it as I did, too long ago. I just remember that it happened and I liked it. Maybe my memory will come back when I am less stressed or tired? I like things I remember about my childhood, not as precise as they used to be.

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child?
Perhaps a typewriter. My Mum once took me to a shop that had jewellery when we went on a holiday. I got lots of perhaps inexpensive pieces of this and that.

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made?
Same kind of question I don't like to think about. Too black and white. Maybe I don't like to admit I make mistakes lol.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself.
Another hard question. Shy. Stoic perhaps. Meek. Patient. I used the chart in a previous post.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
I think it was January, my son found a snake in our new house.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment?
Something that happened while waterskiing. Luckily it turned out OK.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself.
I do dislike green things.

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? OK, I am going to cheat and do a quiz. "You are Calvin!!!!!! You are a kid, and you act like one!!!!! You hate anything green, and you love your stuffed animals!!!!!!! I love little kids!!!!! Anything sugary makes you happy!!!!!! Have a great time being a kid!!!!!!!!"



Sunday Stealing home.

Comments

Popular Posts