I Call Your Name



1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
There was a family name Christina, but I don't think I look like a Christine.

2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
I enjoyed being 8 very much. I would have a horse.

3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
I think I would change a friend that I didn't chose for myself. Maybe I could just be more assertive, but she was OK really.

4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
Said person's old boyfriend, but I don't think we were that suited, but how can you tell? Maybe I don't mean it because the thought is scary.

6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
I think English, it would be less of a culture shock. Having said that, it would be nice to go to a Dwight Yoakam concert if it is like this one. I felt that was not a culture shock at all.

7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
I would have no idea. I have gone past daydreaming about jobs. Used to love to read about them in the paper, though I remember lately getting interested in that again, maybe I was helping my son and reading about jobs, since he is going to uni next year.

8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
That someone would choose the best house of my two to live in, knowing everything that would happen in each in the future, and get one ready to sell for me.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be? I couldn't choose.

Comments

Vannie said…
a horse? that would be a dream for an 8 y/o! nice answers.

Popular Posts