One Long Meme (Part 1)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
My son, my Mum or my husband.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. I get offers to help me put the food in the car, but I turn them down, so therefore have to take back the trolley.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
4. Do you take compliments well?
I did, not sure now.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I may have, but as I get older I make more stupid mistakes.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
We don't have camp here for summer. I spent all my time in the river (without camp).
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
All those ones you play at school with one person out the front and the others asking questions, like "What's the time Mr. Wolf".
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
No.(I have changed my answer, and now think it would depend.) Can't believe everyone said no or didn't change the she to he.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
In theory, no.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Quiet. ? ?
13. Do any songs make you cry?
A Bushman Can't Survive used to make me cry
14. Are you continuing your education?
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
17. How often do you read books?
Nearly every day.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future, I have so many jobs and things lined up, all in my head and lots of things to juggle.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
Milly Molly Mandy or Little House on the Prairie
20.What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
22. Where is your dream house located?
Where there is nice birdlife. That is very telling actually.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I hadn't heard of it. For others in the same boat here is the menu.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I travelled 40 minutes plus a detour to a lookout where we took picture of the snow
26. Do you like mustard?
I love Hot English mustard. Adore wasabi peas too.