One Long Meme (Part 2)
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
At the moment it doesn't bother me, but once I get really hungry I like to eat, keeps me from being ratty
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I am not sure if I am honest about looking like Mum, I have Dad's colouring and nose
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
I have been asked that in those water surveys which seems very good if you want to win a prize, don't know, but I don't stay in there longer than I have to, maybe slightly longer sometimes
30. Can you do the splits?
I don't know if I have ever done the splits
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
I've seen Australia, so I am happy
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
Nothing I expect
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I don't know
34. Do you own a camera phone?
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, it was something we only saw on TV, and she wouldn't have had one then anyway
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I don't count, I don't have a clock that you can see without the light on
38. Do you like Care Bears?
They are OK
39. What do you buy at the movies?
I have been so infrequently, not sure if I have been in charge of that decision at the movies
40. Do you know how to play poker?
I am not sure, I may
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
To me my hometown is where I lived before we moved in 2003. Here, there is a festival. Same there actually, one is for Jazz, one for The Man From Snowy River
44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3
Yes, I eat three
45. Is your tongue pierced?
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
I wouldn't know one if I fell over one
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I can't even imagine a funny person. OK they are the opposite of serious. Serious people are OK.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
No, my husband has been there a few times
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, and I don't buy packets of Arnotts biscuits, the big packets, only get them in Christmas hampers
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
What a great question. It makes me smile. I grew up with kids who were Italian and Spanish. I know a group of words in Italian, and count in Spanish. I think I know the most common words the families around me used often, they included water, run and yes a cuss word, stupid ...
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I have asked my family that, and no proper answers are given
52. Do you hate chocolate?
I do get upset about baking made with large amounts of chocolate, but no
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My parents are two separate groups. I don't fight with them
54. Are you a gullible person?
Some people think that I am. This relates to the previous question. It is better then they don't know what I am thinking. Maybe they let me think they think I am gullible?
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
Hopefully we can change that to boyfriend/spouse whatever. I like being with someone, yes
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
Something in front of a computer
57. Are you easy to get along with?
Good question. I put up with a lot, but that sounds worse than it is
58. What is your favorite time of day?
Mornings, but not too early