Saturday 9 ~ The Last Time
1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
An out of the ordinary purchase for someone else would be the coin purse I bought my seven year old daughter from the chemist. She likes having coins to buy things at the cafe.
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
Yesterday, I complimented my husband and he still says "I don't know how you could say that".
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
I had a too small dress that my daughter and I bought in Target along with some other clothes. She didn't know to bring a trolley rather than carry stuff around the store (we have forgotten that after living in the sticks for too long), her arms were tired and she didn't want to try it on. I didn't think I would be back there and cut off the tags. Yes, I had more opportunities and lost them because I cut off the tags.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
Yesterday, a Tim Tam Cornetto?
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
Myself before last Christmas.
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
I didn't follow up (more than I did already) on a bank thingo that I couldn't get an answer to. Apparently I should have gone over their head. I got some of the money back, they kept some.
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
I looked up yesterday I think to find someone holding the door open, not sure how that happened so I said thank you.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
It was in our hometown 7 or 8 years ago. I had to go to the factory perhaps to get my husband's keys, I had to walk there.
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
I have never cheated on a test. I don't seriously think about cheating.