The Magical Mystery Tour



1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
I usually point out their good points to myself just after I think it.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
Huh. Same as at home?

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yes.

4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Still trying to work out if I have the right meaning for "crush".

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
I am always working on not running out of things

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Today I got asked if I was waiting for a flight from New Zealand.

7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Anchovies with either cappricosa or super supreme

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
No, but I think I did as a child

9. What song do you hate the most?
The frog one?

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Maybe.

11. What are your super powers?
Kidding along children, I don't know

12. Peppermint or spearmint?
?

13. Where are your car keys?
Where they usually are

14. Last song you listened to?
The song sang by Toby on Idol tonight

15. What's your most annoying habit?
Fixing people with stares

16. Where did you last go on vacation?
If you count this weekend, to a caravan park unit to go to the zoo

17. What is your best physical feature?
Either shoulders, hair or height or none of all three

18. What CD is closest to you right now?
I have heaps of CDs equally as close

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, hot English mustard, maybe carrots

20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
I have kept some locks of my babies first haircut

21. What colour are your bed sheets?
At the moment old fashioned white sheets

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
I like swimming

23. Last thing you broke?
I don't remember, but I am sure I would have been embarassed

24. What are you having to eat tonight?
Soup like minestrone, homemade

25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Blue

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
A version of today would be fine

27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
I think so

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
I have thought about it and my childhood is where the title should come from, and the last few days I have remembered that one of my favourite childhood memories was sitting in spring grass or clover. I would name it something like James Blundell's Higher Than Heaven

29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
Today actually and have a photo to show you.



30. Last concert you went to?
It was a Christmas Concert at primary school and my daughter was in it

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
John Paul Young, the rest I can't work out if I actually saw them or made the whole thing up lol

32. Next concert you're planning to attend?
Another Christmas concert?

33. Do you talk to yourself?
No.

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
Both, plus a free one.

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
Yes, our foal, I think it was Bonnie

Comments

Hootin Anni said…
I like anchovies too.

I stole!! Come on over if you can find time. My permalink to the answers this week is HERE
I am Harriet said…
I haven't had anchovies pizza in years.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/do-you-have-crush-on-someone.html
The Old Dairy said…
Nice to know a little more about you...

Popular Posts