Random Dozen Meme
Hmm I wonder why I forget where all the great memes are? I think it is still OK to do this one.
1. I've always wondered why we were taught both printing and cursive. Do you prefer to print or write cursive? (Keyboard is not a choice.)
I learnt cursive and print.
2. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
I am now a realist, sort of.
3. Billy Joel or Elton John?
I always get them mixed up. I love Crocodile Rock.
4. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Not just horror flicks but also ones where the tension or suspense is killer, for example, Flightplan (2005)...
Not my cup of tea.
5. Now what is the scariest real-life moment you've had?
Don't ask, they are too scarey. Who would want to try to find their child etc.
6. What word do you misspell without fail?
7. Name something you like to do but are not really talented or good at?
Does it matter? I'm wondering.
8. Do you get your emotional/mental batteries recharged by being around people or by having alone time?
9. Have you ever been on TV?
I avoid cameras so it is a bit hard, cameras from the News people.
10. Apple or pumpkin pie? (Don't be greedy.)
We don't have pumpkin pie, but I think I'd prefer it I did make one from a recipe from a friend in MN. Actually I like making apple pies, so I'll say that.
11. How many magazine subscriptions do you have?
12. What lesson do you have to keep re-learning?
Anything I forget.