Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... my husband's car backed up the driveway unloading wood

I am thinking... about Facebook, I am new to it

I am thankful for... my son who had a hard time of VCE but is doing much better now, he is fine with marks, not sure exactly what had him beat

I am wearing... a down under t-shirt, the fact that it also says New Zealand, I ignore

I am remembering... some of the things I enjoyed about my old friends or old times

I am going... food shopping as usual

I am reading... The Bluebird and the Sparrow by Janette Oke

I am hoping... Facebook continues to be a positive experience

On my mind... Josh Turner, slow internet speed, Facebook

Noticing that... it is warmer today and the fire is nearly out

From the kitchen... chocolate piped biscuits, salmon pasta

Around the house... my mystery blue bulbs are flowering, plus pretty ranuculus

One of my favourite things... real vanilla essence, the good stuff

From my picture journal... a statue of Ned Kelly I found in Beechworth


Comments

Popular Posts