The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Tea with sugar & milk
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At a local swimming hole
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, but it was fun the first time I saw it
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
It was Marcia Hines winning a parallel parking contest for the baby boomers team on channel Ten
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
No. My husband just came home from a long drive after waking up at 4.30 (was that really yesterday?)
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
I may want to go home, but who knows maybe I have moved on?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Not sure I have seen many fireworks
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I am a little bit independent
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
I have no idea. I'm guessing no & no. I don't think they would be friends.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Not sure I have tried it
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Not sure I snivel, do I? Last year, it was over a letter from a solicitor that I misunderstood anyway, a waste of tears
12. Who took your profile picture?
My son I think
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My girls have been taking all the people photos, I think maybe our kids at my sons graduation perhaps
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Yes, because I didn't just pack my daughter up for a trip to Malaysia, wake up at 3.30 and find out my youngest had chickenpox though she was immunised
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I think I do often, but it is still on
16. Are you upset about anything now?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
You need at least one
18. Are you a bad influence?
I hope I don't pass down things inadvertently that I learnt
19. Night out or night in?
I don't have nights out, haven't had a babysitter for years
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
I'm not wanting to admit it, but I'm with the lady who said glasses, I wouldn't be able to blog or read, anyway I haven't tried it, so wouldn't know
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I have no idea
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I haven't learnt how to find them
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
It feels like hard work, but that is being ingracious and actually not true
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
There isn't one
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes, not even medications, maybe asthma stuff still recovering from a virus
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Nothing today, maybe something from Idol
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
I would ignore it
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
My Mum was 46, I am 45 nearly 46. I'd like to be happy for my kids when the time comes
31. Tell us your Saturday night
going to sleep forgetting about chickenpox, luckily it was not so bad in the morning
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too little, it is a good time in life to go over things, light-heartedly
33. Do you smile a lot?
Not at home, I only see myself in the mirror and why would you smile at yourself?