1. What color is your mouthwash?
I think it is green. Haven't been to see the hygenist for awhile, have lots of appointments to make, six people in the family and a 2 1/4 drive to get there. Have three vouchers for the teen plan, hope they haven't expired.
2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently?
65, then it got changed into a proper number. No.
3. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?
No. Nothing is secret here these days, well possibly, but wouldn't bet my life on it.
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call?
Last April. We had such bad luck with our phones this year, including one nearly catching fire because of a fault I presume. Both houses had problems with phones. Our phone was out. Wires were crossed (not literally) with Centrelink and we were missing some money for the kids! Did use a card from Telstra. Comes in handy sometimes, billed to homephone. Centrelink said my son was 21 wasn't linked to us anymore during that phonecall. Just recently they wanted to know his taxable income, go figure.
5. What was that noise?
A really sore topic at the moment, I was very lucky last night and got some sleep. It was like a teenager and Taylor Swift's Love Story where the girl is a boy, there are no stones thrown. We live in a small town and everyone knows about the parties. Or maybe that is just Facebook?
6. Stef H's question - how long is a woodpecker's pecker?
I haven't ever seen a woodpecker, except Woody, maybe a couple of others, oh is that what they look like kind of thing
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk?
Five. Thank you guys.
Thursday Thunks home.