30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 14


My blessings for Saturday:

~ riding in the car along the river with hot weather, as much as I like to deny it, I am really a river flats girl

~ the choices of roses that the previous owner of our newer house made, they are so different to any I have had, one now has heads of multiple roses, I haven't noticed that before (see below pic)

~ I got to see an episode of Garden Angels, beautiful gardens are featured that are my style, the only thing I don't like is the style of clothing, I am still not used to my daughter's wearing their hair and clothes like that

~ I got to see previews of the new channels on Austar tomorrow




The theme today at Karla's is creativity (click on graphic to take you there).

"How about you? Where does your creativity shine?
How about your children?
Take a moment today to thank God for His creativity
that flows in us and through us... and be blessed."


One of the reasons I loved watching Garden Angels was things like their placement of conifers in a row with a whole bed of what looked like the new Munstead or Lady lavenders. I thought, I could copy that, though it looked like they had a hill and the garden I was thinking of was flat.

"Creativity (or "creativeness") is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations between existing ideas or concepts..." from here.

The first thing that comes to mind is our 18 year old son. He is always wanting to think up new things and asking questions. Once he saw something his teacher who has a phd hadn't thought of. Not possible, why not? He has a good mind. He likes playing around with spices on his food. He is interesting to have around, and I am wondering since he has spent not that many days away from home in his life what it will be like when he goes to his brother's for awhile and then starts uni.

Comments

Popular Posts