30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 20


Blessings, or things to be thankful for today Friday:

~ my son doing stuff at his new location, applying for jobs, learning to take the bus, exploring new shopping centres and trying new foods, foods that he wants to try
~ quieter times at home, even though I was talking to their brother lots today
~ not too hot
~ enjoying my airconditioned car
~ a lovely book turning up at the library I think it is called Wanted, an Amish story (looks like a good Australian bookstore that I haven't tried, maybe it has other American Christian styled books?)
~ my other son being very helpful
~ my eldest daughter enjoying her new togs
~ an award for my little girl at school for maths
~ household jobs done like buying tickets and making up a bank cheque

Comments

Popular Posts