30 Days of Thanksgiving ~ Day 29


Things to be thankful for on Sunday:

~ lots of dusting getting done, I was really pleased
~ some clothes sorting done, it all helps
~ putting up the Christmas tree in part at least
~ Chrisco delivery and everyone helping to get it sorted and the boxes put away etc.
~ watching Location, Location, Location on TV
~ nice cool weather for resting
~ having the fire lit (yes it is going to be a cold night) it sort of goes with the Christmas tree, not sure we have ever lit the fire while having a tree up, though it was cold in December a few years ago
~ still having firewood so we can light the fire if we want to
~ the girls doing some craft
~ my little girl sitting reading novels on the couch, I like that she is only 7, actually nearly 8

The theme for today is "my cat".

Comments

hip chick said…
wonderful homey, family things to be thankful for.
Civilla said…
Hope you haven't gotten any nastygrams in my name!

Popular Posts