Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Down to 7oC in the mornings, a little chilly, I like it to be either summer or winter, silly I know, however it is nice to have a break, and give the garden a break

One of my simple pleasures:
Having a bath, not something I have done much for years

On my bedside table:
Wanted by Shelley Shepard Gray an Amish story 2nd in series

On my TV:
Australian Idol
I keep forgetting to watch Jamie's Roadtrip on Mondays, and Super Nanny Tuesdays. Maybe I can watch it tonight. I think I caught some of Good Chef, Bad Chef this week and the first half of a movie I missed last time I watched it, and a bit of an old Sally Field movie

On the menu for tonight:
Ham, Cheese & Chive Quiches

On my To Do list:
not sure, it was a busy day yesterday and I have lost where I am up to, probably supervising that things get done, maybe paying a bill.

New Recipe I tried last week:
this is probably more than in the last week. I'd recommend it. Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni or Pasta

In the craft basket:
Sewing up some stretched boardshorts, dh was kind enough to do it this morning

Looking forward to:
Reading my book, I should go and rest and do that, a busy day again Friday. My internet speed coming back up, maybe tomorrow?

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Check out the Create-a-Jelly website, where you can turn your favourite drink into jelly

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
All of Karla's posts have been fantastic

Favorite photo from last week: a photo my husband took on Sunday at the newer house



Lesson learned the past few days:
That in Australian Facebook is king see article here.

On my Prayer List:
not sure

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Wisdom & Understanding and also here.
Proverbs 2:11 from Becca's Buzz sidebar, "Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you.".

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Sandra said…
Great post...that Jelly link looks interesting, I'll have to take a look.
Unknown said…
Stopping by from Diary of Stay at home mom’s happy homemaker monday blog post.

Popular Posts