Is it just me...

I can relate to most of the music on this youtube channel. It is called bertovids's channel. It has all the music I love, that has had special meaning to me. What a shame some of them don't have vocal, but I know the words anyway. Some of the songs I learnt at school, we were given music books, I still have them. Some I learnt at guitar lessons. I think one I learnt to play on the electronic organ. It is starting to be a tear jerker now lol. I even found an old guy from 1 hour down the road, who wrote his own song. Even Wooden Heart (Elvis). One is from TV, Six Ribbons by Jon English. I've decided to choose The Happy Wanderer. I love the other videos with the older guys playing apart from those two. What a happy life they have travelling to perform their music. One must have travelling 3 hours.

Comments

JGH said…
Thanks for posting this, Linda. It really made me smile. "The Happy Wanderer" is a tune I've heard many many times but never knew the name of. I'll have to check out the rest of their videos. Man, I would love to learn to play the accordian someday!

Popular Posts