Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday...

Outside my window... strawberry pots in the shade

I am thinking... about my son and my husband

I am thankful for... opportunites and nice memories

I am wearing... green capris and navy round neck t-shirt

I am remembering... when I brought my first born home from hospital, after his birth

I am going... maybe to buy some special shoes for my eldest daughters

I am reading... not much, have a book about Queensland called Sugar Flower?

I am hoping... my second son gets his casual job

On my mind... lots about kids growing up and how they make a life of their own and have their own jobs

Noticing that... everything is drying out in the garden

From the kitchen... pies, beans, mashed potatoes

Around the house... I have to bring in a clothes horse from the front verandah

One of my favourite things... well watered gardens this time of year

From my picture journal...


My rose.

Simple Woman's Daybook by Peggy.

Comments

Cathy said…
Hello Linda
That is a very pretty colour for a rose - a very nice yellow. Love the photo in the previous post.
I think its true all over Victoria and South Australia - that everything is drying out again, rain forecast for this weekend Hooray!!
Take care
Cathy
Joyce said…
What lovely roses, Linda! I've never seen any quite like them.

I'm thinking quite a bit, too, these days about my children growing up and making their own ways in the world. I'm so pleased with them, and thankful for them. <3

Popular Posts