Back to Basics Challenge
For the last two weeks:
Sowing seed or Planting
- We have sprinkled around some flower seeds we were given, but only a few. Have more to put out.
- Harvested chives again for a meal with frozen fish from the supermarket.
- My husband thinned out the jam melon seedlings
Planning for The Future
- Writing a list of things to bring my our older son's new house, tools etc to help out, and furniture for our other son and linen
- Did my meal plan around a Chrisco delivery
- Got ideas for next years Chrisco or Hamper King
- Our second son visited Superbarn and found it had nice cheese and things
Working for the Future
- My husband was able to pick up straw while in our hometown going to the dentist
- Paid for the VicSwim classes
- I got another item for my daughter's Christmas concert from ebay, my husband ironed the top and I had my daughter try the outfit on and take it to school
- My husband went through the shoe box and found shoes that fit my youngest daughter
- I bought the updated version of my capris as the normal ones I wear with start to look shabby soon
- Got some sundresses on ebay for my little girl to replace some smaller ones
- My husband welded up his trailer
- Got a kitchen rubbish bag full of shoes to go to the op-shop
- Went to gymnastics awards night
- Our eldest daughter served at a senior citizens dinner
Learn a new Skill
- Watched an episode of River Cottage summer about sour dough making
- Our second son tried out the interstate bus and everything worked smoothy and came home for a little while
- My daughter cut out a small fabric handbag and had to work out how to put handles on it
- The kids pushed themselves and wrapped their sister's birthday presents in the car so we could be ready for the party when we got home
- The girls used philo pastry to make pizzas, they are very clever, they are nice to eat!
- Our second son started making bottled sauce meals and a couple of days ago made something from scratch
This meme comes from Belinda's blog.