Random Dozen



1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?

Do I lack a brain, a heart or courage? I can be heartless at times, see coming question.


2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?

Probably the bottom half depending on the weather?


3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?

I am tempted to say snakes.


4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?

Two at the moment.


5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?

I am a little reckless, but also don't get carried away either. How to explain? Put it this way, there is usually a reason why someone is being very nice to me, though some people seem genuine so that is OK.


6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?

This is the same as the last question, I don't set myself up for a fall. Actually that is not true entirely. I could see that I could have some wonderful days and I guess I will get my chance when I am a little older. Australians I don't think put as much store on perfectness and those type of occasions, that is my obvseration. We do try for the middle class ideal, but perhaps not as much.


7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?

After he died the girls and I watched a music channel with all Michael Jackson for about a week. I enjoyed it. A little bit rude in places, which is a shame. I think now I would enjoy the movie then I would find out more about the concert he was going to sing in.


8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?

I think if you live a bit further out of mainstream you start to doubt the teeth thing too a little. That could be one of my left over 60s ideas.


9. Enjoy horseback riding?

Yes, I would love to have the chance to put on some bluntstones and get on one.


10. Shoes--practical or stylish?

Well I haven't worn bluntstones in years. Same story as the teeth perhaps?


11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.

The first pet I chose was a girl German shorthaired pointer. I think my husband already had one at the time for hunting.


12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?

95% if I am lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts