A meme for your whole life

Mary, how did you know I would like this meme lol. I got this meme from Mary's blog. You are welcome to play along too.

(X?) Shot a gun? I'm not sure if I have used an air rifle or not.

( ) Gone on a blind date?

( ) Skipped school?

( ) Watched someone die?

( ) Been to Canada?

( ) Been to Alaska?

( ) Been to Cuba?

( ) Been to Fiji?

( ) Been to Europe?

( ) Been to an Asian country? Apparently Australia is in South East Asia? Maybe not where I live or have been though.

( ) Been to Las Vegas?

( ) Been to Mexico?

( ) Been to Florida?

(X) Been on a plane? Four times?

( ) Been on a cruise ship?

( ) Served on a jury? I was asked a week or so ago after a long break. They must have figured that I have finished with small children by now. I did have an out as I live 1 1/2 hours drive from the court house in question. They were going to pay me, but I think I wouldn't have been able to keep the story straight after driving etc.

( ) Been lost?

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country?

( ) Gone to Washington?, D.C.?

( ) Swam in the ocean?

(?) Cried yourself to sleep?

( ) Played cops and robbers?

(X) Played cowboys/girls and Indians? In the back yard on the farm

( ) Recently coloured with crayons?

( ) Sang Karaoke?

( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?

( ) Made prank phone calls?

(?) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?

( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?

( ) Danced in the rain?

( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus?

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe?

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone?

(?) Blown bubbles?

( ) Gone ice-skating?

( ) Gone snow skiing?

(X) Camped out under the stars?

( ) Seen something so beautiful that it took your breath away?

(X) Are or have been Married?

(X) Children?

(X) Have a Pet?

( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors.

(X) Been fishing?

(X) Been boating?

(?) Been water skiing?

( ) Been Canoeing?

( ) Been hiking?

(X) Been horse riding?

( ) Been camping in a trailer/RV?

( ) Flown in a small 4 seater airplane?

( ) Flown in a glider?

( ) Flown in a helicopter?

( ) Been flying in a hot air balloon?

( ) Been bungee-jumping?

(X) Been white water rafting?

( ) Been para-sailing?

( ) Gone to a drive-in movie?

( ) Done something that should have killed you?

( ) Done something that you will probably regret for the rest of your life?


1. Any nicknames? Not any in constant use.

2. Favorite Drink? Tea

3. Any body piercings? No. I did have pierced ears, just one on each ear in the normal place

4. Tattoos? No.

5. How much do you love your job? I have been doing it for a long time, just normal.

6. Birthplace? A medium sized town 2 1/4 hours from here.

7. Favorite vacation spot? Not sure I have one.

8. Been to Africa? I had a penfriend in Africa as a teenager, that is about it.

9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? No.

10. Ever been on TV? No.

11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No.

12. Ever been in a car accident? No.

13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Four or is it 5 door?

14. Favorite number? Not sure.

15. Favorite movie? Love Comes Softly the first ones in the series.

16. Favorite Holiday? Not sure.

17. Favorite dessert? Stewed apples and real cream.

18. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Officially all my kids will be grown up and my husband will be retired as they will have uped the retirement age by two years by then

19. Furthest place you will send this message? ?

20. Who will respond to this the fastest? Everyone is welcome.

Comments

Popular Posts