1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
No, only for a few seconds. My Mum went into a fruit shop, those ones without a front, just fruit, and I didn't know. Our town had 16,000 in it, but we lived 30 or so miles away on a farm.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
I have been to Tasmania. I was about 14 or so, and we listened to Meatloaf nearly all the way around.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
I make them gray, then I don't have to be a feeler perhaps? Some things my family may hear about for a long time.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Nothing at the moment. Actually the peridontist. It will probably cost an arm and a leg. I wonder if it is covered by basic Medibank Private?
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
My husband mentioned that I don't tend to talk about old memories anymore. It would be nice to make some nice new memories.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My favourite picture of myself (I don't get those old photos out much if at all) is one sitting on a horse, actually I have two favourite pictures of me sitting on a horse, in one I was quite young. In my favourite picture I have long hair (mostly my hair was short until I was older) and I think using my Dad's stock saddle. In the other one my Dad was in the picture and I was a toddler with jet black hair. I also like the one with hand crocheted vest from the 60s!
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I would try to work on the car radiator (or get husband to) so we arrived in more style!!
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
It is very confusing what it actually is.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Looking out the window. Our surgery has cathedral ceilings and lovely large trees outside and birds.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
No regrets really.