Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Thursday...

Outside my window... lots of tourist buses and caravans

I am thinking... I wonder if there were any goodies at the tip today

I am thankful for... my husband brought back a bag of my things from the other house, I was happy as I needed the deodorant, didn't want to buy any as I am on yet another "$21" pantry challenge

I am wearing... jeans, scuffs, and beige t-shirt

I am remembering... my eldest, his girlfriend and their beautiful puppy playing with the girls on our front lawn over Easter

I am going... only to pick up my daughter from school next week, today is the second last day of the school holidays, not including the weekend

I am reading... I have five novels to choose from: The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis, The Valley of Betrayal by Tricia Goyer, The Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck, Sabrina by Lori Wick or Love's Healing Touch by Jane Myers Perrine.

I am hoping... I get my eldest's card to him on time for his 22nd birthday

On my mind... the bills and shopping are basically done, until Wednesday at least, then a small shop, nothing much else going on, stopped renovating for the time being

Noticing that... my middle daughter says another monarch butterfly hatched today

From the kitchen... Chow Mein, it will be nice to have meat

Around the house... the birds have been moved to a sunny spot for the winter, by the front door, I can hear them from my room, two girl canaries

One of my favourite things... my daughter's new hairstyle, you can see her pretty eyes

From my picture journal... taken the other night during Easter, not far from home


Meme from: Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit Peggy and the other daybookers.

Comments

Popular Posts