Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Last night -3.6°C

Things that make me happy:
balancing the books, the fact that our school reunion is on the day of Christmas in July

Book I am reading:
I'm hoping the library delivers book 2 of Lori Copeland's series, I thought they didn't have book 2 so it is a nice surprise, Belles of Timber Creek

What I am enjoying on TV:
Everyone in our family (except me) has been watching Deltora Quest, they are also reading the corresponding book, sounds very lucky

On the menu for dinner:
We had an egg & potato salad

On my To Do list:
To go to the library

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Pumpkin & Capsicum Fajitas

In the craft basket:
Nothing

Looking forward to this week:
Seeing if I have better luck with the lukewarm shower I had this morning, I suppose I won't be looking forward to anything then

Tips and tricks:
Putting cilantro/coriander on heavy barley soups makes them more palatable

My favourite blog post this week:
Can I Ask You Something? a very popular blog talks about blogging, and the readers respond about what they like

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I don't know if I have made any discoveries this week

No words needed: from a week or so ago, you can see more mortar is needed yet (other house)



Lesson learned the past few days:
That my husband has a cyst on his wrist, not a bump as we first thought from injury

On my mind:
Why on earth you can forget something so important of a few months back, like how often to use mouthwash, apparently I was supposed to use it one week in four, I hope

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Not sure

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Deb said…
It certainly is getting cold in your neck of the woods -3c the coldest we have been so far is 3c.
Sandra said…
Sounds like it's getting really chilly there. It's so weird to me since we hit 47 degrees this weekend LOL
Linda said…
I noticed you were over 100 when I linked in. 47, I hope you have aircon or you will feel like putting your mattress protector and sheet in the freezer, that is what it is like here in 46°C.

Popular Posts