Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods: Much warmer, already it has been warm after what we had before, it is still 9° outside at 10pm

Summary Sun
Jun 20
Mon
Jun 21
Tue
Jun 22
Wed
Jun 23
Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
possible shower
Possible shower
fog then sunny
Fog then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
frost then sunny
Frost then sunny
cloudy
Cloudy
rain
Rain
Maximum 12°C 13°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 14°C 12°C
Minimum 3°C 1°C -1°C -1°C 2°C 3°C 3°C


Things that make me happy:
My daughter's new green shoes and her checked furry lined hooded jacket she got from the Vic Market. She needed both those things someone gave her extra spending money for her trip, very blessed we both are

Book I am reading:
I finished Race for the Roses by Lauraine Snelling, Three Times Blessed by Lori Copeland

What I am enjoying on TV:
Super Nanny USA

On the menu for dinner:
Not sure. One of my menu items dissappeared off the web, that does happen, but it has never happened before I even tried the recipe before

On my To Do list:
Ring the council

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Nothing that stands out as exciting

In the craft basket:
My little girl is getting a patchwork parcel from her Grandma

Looking forward to this week:
Choosing subject for Year 9 for my middle daughter and mid semester exam for my son at uni, looking forward to it, not sure, but it is not dull

Tips and tricks:
My son bought a lawnmower successfully on ebay. I found this site with all the ebay listings of mowers, but it is an interesting site anyway. It is called My Lawnmower. Yes, we need a new mower. Any thoughts on self-propelled mowers? That is all our local shop has secondhand at the moment. Our son lives too far away to borrow his.

My favourite blog post this week:
Overpopulation

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I have been enjoying A Firefighter's Wife

No words needed:



Lesson learned the past few days:
Don't bank on having top up food like milk on a certain day. We had a 3 1/2 power out and the shops shut up, and the milk at the takeaway was all gone. Luckily we had a little powdered milk left. We buy between 10 and 20 litres at a time, of UHT, and had little left, when the power went out

On my mind:
I am listening to Friday Paycheck by Josh Turner, I don't know the words really well

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I think it was Proverbs 31:31

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Ganeida said…
Loving the photos! ♥
Tracy said…
Hi Linda,
Thanks for the link to the firefighter wife. I am a fire fighters wife too so I will check it out. I always enjoy your pictures.

Popular Posts