Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday...

Outside my window... see below, this was about 1/4 hour ago

I am thinking... I need to get lots of sugar to make raspberry jam on the school holidays

I am thankful for... my daughter has three straight weeks of work instead of one week on, one week off, she has been looking at clothes online to buy, she found the Valleygirl site

I am wearing... the usual red windcheater, black roll down skivvy, jeans, long socks, and electric blue slippers

I am remembering... to tell you my pot plants have not been frosted at the other house, the tree seems to be working well

I am going... maybe I will get to go to the other house soon

I am reading... Touble in Paradise by Robin Lee Hatcher

I am hoping... I get to see all the changes at the other house

On my mind... the deb photos. They were very nice. I have to sort out which I have to send to the Grandparents. I thought we looked tired in the family photo but it wasn't too bad

Noticing that... I won't have to be on the lookout for a drier on ebay for my son anymore. A friend had to get rid of one and he got it for a really good price. Both my boys need it to dry their clothes as they have limited heating

Pondering these words... someone called me random on Facebook

From the kitchen... vegetarian cannelloni Pumpkin & Spinach, the tubes have been in the cupboard since Christmas

Around the house... the giant jar of anchovies have arrived

One of my favourite things... anchovies!!!

From my picture journal... Virgin airlines?



This meme from The Simple Woman's Daybook

Comments

Popular Posts