Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Tuesday...

Outside my window... a beautiful sunny day, but because of the frost I have a headache from the cold, I think we'll just burn up more wood next time, has taken a long time for the house to get warm

I am thinking... it is such a shame I don't get time to talk about my big days out, it is just carry on as usual

I am thankful for... not having an accident when I slipped on the ice in the car going to the reunion. Next time I may drive in 4H

I am wearing... the usual, I am saving my new good clothes for my day out

I am remembering... that I saw two deer, beautiful big ones and a wallaby on the way to my "high school reunion"

I am going... to the dentists later this week, maybe I could food shop as well

I am reading... nothing, I wish I was

I am hoping... everything makes sense to me at the dentists appointment

On my mind... it is going to rain on my day out, at least no ice

Noticing that... it was 13°C yesterday. I walked to school, but the cold is still in pockets in the shade, strange isn't it?

Pondering these words...
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

From the kitchen... Corn Chowder with Garlic Croutons

Around the house... a big bridal box for my daughter's deb dress storage, they are available with the drycleaning

One of my favourite things... daphne in winter, though I haven't grown one in years

From my picture journal... this picture is from the trip my husband and son took to pick up a cheap lawn mower. It is Leeton NSW.

Meme from: Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit Peggy and the other daybookers.

Comments

Popular Posts