Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods:
The same, not extremely cold, but I seem to feel cold even when the house is quite warm, I read with a scarf wrapped around my neck, even wearing a skivvy

Things that make me happy:
Daffodils

Book I am reading:
At the Scent of Water by Linda Nichols. It is a Christian book, more detail than the quick read ones, and the detail is nice, about plants, antique shops, retro things

What I am enjoying on TV:
I don't think I have watched TV this week, the last thing I remember watching was Sarah Beenie (Property Ladder) with my daughter

On the menu for dinner:
A Japanese pancake with BBQ chicken and prawns

On my To Do list:
Not thinking past the next few days and my surgery, which is minor really, but lots of travelling involved, and five people to organise

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
A homemade meat lovers pizza

In the craft basket:
Still have to take down curtains and split them and rehem the side that is split

Looking forward to this week:
being home again

Tips and tricks:
Again I thought of one but didn't write it down

My favourite blog post this week:
There was one of those too I think

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I found a lovely Australian blog on Tania's blog, called Killiecrankiefarm.

No words needed: This picture shows the remains of the kids vege garden. I never did find out why the dog proof fence is still there. Maybe for next year? Taken on Friday?



Lesson learned the past few days:
I learnt that the national broadband requires the new laying of cables. When they were discussing putting powerlines underground for safety I thought they were being a bit ridiculous. However I wonder how much harder it would be to lay the cables for the power rather than the phone. I am hoping internet speed isn't more important than fire safety. However, my step-Dad is still here because of fast internet, a doctor in the city could see him and treat a clot because of the internet with another doctor in the same room as my step-Dad.

On my mind:
I have stopped thinking about the election, I listened to it last night on the radio. I can't afford to think about other things for large periods of time

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Ruth 4:15 "And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a noursiher of thine old age."

This meme is from Sandra's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts